The "Ultimate" is a decisive step in trampolining
The Eurotramp "Ultimate 4x4" trampoline has an extremely stable base construction. The stability of the frame is much higher than before. The advantage: long-lasting, constant performance characteristics and
a balanced rebound. Even the structure has been simplified. Using the "Easy Lock" system, the competition trampoline can be quickly set up by just one person. A new frame construction with laser-cut parts guarantees even more safety. Special ultimate springs ensure optimal dynamics and durability.Product information:
- "Easy Lock" system for easy set-up
- New and robust frame construction made from high-performance steel
- Padding with extra-strong fastening system for more safety and durability
- Non-wearing slide bearing joint (maintenance free, connection will not go back on itself)
- Incl. "Ultimate" adaptation kit for attaching the safety table (product code:1230329)
- Extremely durable ultimate springs
- Unloading requires at least 4 people. Customer to provide this.
Available with 3 different options for all-round frame padding:
- With 1 pair of rolling stand
- With 1 pair of rolling stands with lift
- With 1 pair of "Safe & Comfort" rolling stand with lift
Dimensions and weight:
- 32-mm frame padding, foldable: the traditional 32-mm-thick padding is used in many large trampolines in both training and competition. Ideal when constantly setting up and taking down again. The padding can remain on the frame and does not have to be removed.
- 50-mm frame padding, foldable: the new 50-mm-thick padding offers more protection than the 32-mm-thick padding. Ideal when constantly setting up and taking down again. The padding can remain on the frame and does not have to be removed.
- 50-mm frame padding, will not fold: ideal for performance centres, where the trampoline will remain for a long period of time.
Dimensions when stored:
- Frame outer dimensions (LxWxH): 520x305x115 cm
- Weight: 260 kg
- On rolling stand with lift (LxWxH): approx. 334x80x220 cm or 197 cm when lowered
- On rolling stand (LxWxH): approx. 321x80x220 cm
Sturdy frame with double supports
- Trampoline 308x28x192 cm
- Rolling stand (2 pieces), each approx. 80x28x130 cm (approx. 12.5 kg)
- Rolling stand (2 pieces), each approx. 80x21x130 cm (approx. 9.5 kg)
The frame of the Eurotramp "4x4" trampoline is made from galvanised special steel (LxWxH: 520x305x115 cm) and has a shock-absorbing and robust all-round frame padding. The flat-oval tubing base feet are also made from electro-galvanised special steel. Additional struts provide reinforcement and increase the stability when jumping. Double supports ensure the base is very sturdy. 4 rubber plates protect the floor during use. With safety programme.Trampoline bed made from 6x6-mm nylon bands
The trampoline bed (LxW: 426x213 cm) consists of 4x4-mm-wide nylon bands. Tensioning of the trampoline takes place via 100 electro-galvanised steel springs (length: 258 mm, ø 39 mm). The maximum immersion depth is 115 cm. In order to use the competition trampoline in the best possible way, a ceiling height of at least 7 m is recommended.